Process Mining Camp is the only process mining conference for practitioners world-wide. Every year, process mining enthusiasts from all over the globe come to camp to hear enlightening talks, and to exchange experiences and make friends with other process miners from the community. Last year’s campers came from 16 different countries!
This year, we will focus more than ever on the core that Process Mining Camp is all about: Discussing experiences, lessons learned, successes, and also the challenges around applying process mining in practice. In our practice talks, practitioners will take the stage and lead us through their experiences. The goal is not to impress but to share and discuss with the community.
This is what you can look forward to at Process Mining Camp:
- In deep dive talks of up to an hour, process mining experts will show you in detail how they solved certain process mining analysis and data preparation challenges. Get ready for hands-on advice and tips that you can use right away.
- Our quick talks focus on one issue, to the point, and bring you a selection of topics from different process mining areas.
- At the end of this year’s camp program, we will discuss the status quo of the process mining community — with its challenges and successes — with the “godfather” of process mining, prof. Wil van der Aalst, in our fireside chat interview.
- Listening to talks is great, but you can learn just as much from connecting with other process miners and exchanging experiences with them. This year, you will have the chance to chat extensively during the camp evening at our Process Mining Party, and over breakfast, at the Process Mining Brunch in the morning. So, even if you live nearby, you might want to stay overnight!
- Finally, especially for those of you traveling to the Netherlands from farther away, it will be interesting to know that you have the chance to combine process mining camp with our 2-day process mining training on 16 and 17 June.
We are still working with the speakers to finalize the program, but you should already register to secure your seat. We believe that being at camp in person, and especially interacting with other campers, is essential to the camp experience and atmosphere, so there will be no live stream on the internet this year.
Don’t miss Process Mining Camp 2015: Whether you are a beginner, or if you have been working with process mining for many years, you will go home with lots of relevant insights for your own work.
We are very excited about this, and we can’t wait to see you all at camp on 15 June!
Anne & Christian